Back up in the cloud – “Disaster recovery”
- Disaster recovery involves a set of policies this ensures that the organization’s executives understand the need for written disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Disaster recovery refers to the plan and processes for quickly reestablishing access to applications, data, and IT resources after an outage.
- Backups are an essential part of any IT job. Why? Because when a backup is done correctly (and performed regularly), recovering from a disaster is less of a nightmare and more of an inconvenience.
- Disaster can be avoided simply by adequately managing your backups.
- There is no need for onsite hardware or capital expenses. Cloud services are well-suited to smaller companies that may outgrow onsite storage too quickly. Companies are not as dependent on uptime and instant recovery.
- The reality you must come to terms with is that your computer network is under attack right now. To make matters worse, regardless of what steps you have taken to block those attacks, at some point, an individual or individuals with malicious criminal intent will overcome your best efforts, breach your security, enter your network, and put your data at risk.
- With the right level of security, you can stop hackers in their tracks. With each year, network and system security become more of a challenge.
- Yottability uses common methods for ensuring cybersecurity, by utilizing “anti” products, applying patches and updates, and employing physical security methods.
- VoIP phones allow you to have your business line attached to your mobile phone and computer applications and create call flows for customers. This can be great if you are starting your business and do not have the workforce to speak to many customers at once.
- This is also one of the most Powerful Virtual Phone Systems on the internet. It Reduces Costs, Improves Time Management, and Increases Productivity.
- Savings with Remote Work: Switching to VoIP lets employees stay connected to the corporate phone system while working remotely. We have VoIP phone features like call waiting, auto-attendant, instant video calling, conference calling, and others not provided by traditional phones.
- VoIP services convert your voice into a digital signal that travels over the Internet. If you are calling a regular phone number, the signal is converted to a regular telephone signal before it reaches the destination.
Manage Microsoft 365 Services
- Microsoft 365 subscribers have built-in save protection called AutoSave. This feature automatically saves Excel, Word, and PowerPoint files every few seconds while you’re working.
- Microsoft 365 saves a copy of your files to OneDrive by default. Although some users opt to turn OneDrive off, we encourage you to leave it on because it enables AutoSave and Version History. This blog will review several built-in features that will help you protect and recover files.
- The purpose of the Microsoft 365 Recovery Policy is to define proper practices for using Microsoft 365 applications, sites, and services when accessing, connecting to, or interacting with organization systems, services, Teams sites, SharePoint portals, messaging, conferences, files, and data.
- Microsoft Teams is the best messaging app for your business it’s a place where you can collaborate and communicate in real-time, hold meetings, share files and apps, and even send the odd emoji! Everything is centralized, visible, and open to all.
- Microsoft SharePoint is a website creation tool used by businesses. It serves as a safe location where you may store, arrange, share, and access data from any device using a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Security cameras allow you to monitor unusual behavior in and around your work environment.
- Also, placing security cameras around your business helps prevent theft and intrusions. When installed in the right places, they deter people from breaking in.
- Video cameras can also help you sell more products from your retail store. How? They make it easy to track customer traffic patterns throughout your business. This allows you to move inventory and adjust stocking to take full advantage of natural high-traffic areas.
- Smaller organizations are more vulnerable to employee theft. This is because often, there are fewer safeguards in place and security cameras can reduced theft within the workplace.